New Non-Slip i-stay Strap is0921 Black
- Product Review (submitted on 22 March 2019):
"I've been using it for close to a week now and it's already better than the regular straps that come with your bags. Admittedly I'm not too fond of products that start with an ' i- ' but for the extra $5 I really can't complain.
- It actually sticks and forms to my shoulder and I don't always have to sling across to the other side.
- Feels nicer than the stock shoulder straps
- Nothing twists or tangles it's always orderly
- the rubber is actually thick
- Non-adjustable at impromptu, but you can do that before-hand if it really bothers you.
- webbing design may look iffy, but it provides more function than looks.
- Its metal finish may not match your bag's metal finish."